Monday, August 9, 2010


I'm glad to be back. I missed these little people. They have worked their way right into my heart and I am going to miss them terribly when I leave on Friday. School for my kids and me start up in the next weeks and our schedule will be very busy. I don't know when I'll get back. But I won't think of that now...

This morning was a bit hairy. It seems Miss Sadie is waking up from her newborn slumber, just as her big brother did last week. Both babies were fussy and had Shana and I with our hands full. But this afternoon couldn't have been more the opposite. They were magnificent. After feeding they would lay for a while on their play pad and squirm, hiccup, poot, grunt, you know all those things that are precious coming only from a newborn. Then we'd have a little fussing as they would fall to sleep.

Wyatt does seem to suffer from gas, reflux, what ever you want to call it. He cries about 30 to an hour after a feeding in spurts and then he'll burp or release the gas by other means. He's also spit up a few times today, which is new. He cries more often then Sadie.

But the faces he makes cracks me up.


Sadie's sweet feet.
Just before bedtime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment