Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pre-birth Updates

Shana Wrapping up day 4 of bed rest... this sucks

July 11 at 7:22pm  


Shana Had my third ultrasound in the last 5 days this morning. Still on bed rest but the doctor scheduled a c-section for Friday. If nothing happens before that time then we will have babies on Friday...... In the mean time I am just laying here on my side watching really bad television. 

July 12 at 11:11am

Shana Day 5 of bed rest. I'm trying something different today. I'm going to reread a book. I don't think I can handle TV anymore. How do people watch this stuff?
July 13 at 7:37am

Shana Just wanted to give a shout out to my girl Jennifer P. Thanks for spending nearly the entire afternoon with me yesterday, talking, playing cards and keeping me company:) It made for a much more enjoyable day. Thanks!
July 14 at 9:40am 

Shana In about 15 minutes it will be exactly 24 hrs until the C-section. Busy day today so it should pass quickly. Dr Appt this morning, Becky's coming by for and Erika and family should be here this afternoon..... Not long now.....July 15 at 7:17am





No comments:

Post a Comment